A smile makeover consists of a transformation of the look and feel of your teeth. Thanks to advanced dental technology, the dream of inventing a brand new smile is closer to reality. A smile delivers many benefits, not to how you physically look but how you mentally feel.
Having crooked, chipped or discoloured teeth can be stressful for anybody. Luckily, there are smile makeover treatments available that hide these concerns to make way for a fresh and shiny smile.
Let’s take a look at the smile makeover treatments you can consider today.
The Smile Makeover Treatments
- Porcelain Veneers – Porcelain veneers are thin porcelain shells that fit on the front surface of the tooth to transform the way your teeth look in public. If your teeth consist of chips, cracks and discolouration, veneers will help hide these issues to give you a new smile. Veneers are a popular choice and deliver long-term natural value to the way your teeth look. Are a dental veneer patient and have concerns about the fitting of your veneers, read here to learn why you’re having problems with your veneers.
- Dental Crowns – Any teeth that have been treated or are suffering from decay can lead to a decrease in confidence and means hiding your smile. Dental crowns are considered a protective layer to fit comfortably directly over teeth to conceal any damaged or treated teeth through procedures such as a root canal.
- Teeth Whitening – Teeth whitening is one of the more basic treatments that lightens your teeth to deliver the missing shine to your smile. With ageing and lifestyle habits, teeth can easily become discoloured and dark. Teeth whitening opens up the pores and activates the bleaching chemical to replace stains, plaque and discolouration with a natural shine.
- Invisalign – Invisalign is a relatively new phenomenon that replaces traditional braces with a solution where clear aligners are custom-fitted to fit your teeth and straighten. There are no metal wires or brackets required. The results of how effective Invisalign depends on how often you wear them during the day. Aligners are invisible and can be worn in public, where they’re virtually unnoticeable to the public. They also keep teeth clean whilst being comfortable and safe to wear without discomfort.
- Dental Bonding – Dental or composite bonding helps to treat all kinds of dental concern. This treatment is perfect in repairing chipped and decayed teeth, gaps and make teeth look longer with composite resin material. Bonding is polished to meet the shade of your natural teeth and can also protect the root of teeth from suffering from gum recession. Resin is easily stainable. Therefore, consider a change in your dietary habits to keep the material white for your smile.